Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Joy of having twins.

This morning, I went to Thomson Medical Hospital to meet a couple friend who just gave birth to a baby boy. My car was with the valet service. I need to take a shuttle bus to collect my car. On the bus, was a couple sitting opposite me. The wife is pregnant. We started to have a chat during the bus ride. She's going to deliver in a couple of weeks' time, and she's expecting twin girls! I was very happy for them. Having twin girls are very special, I told them. Oh... While talking with them, I fell in love with my girls further although they were not by my side. I am enjoying my life journey with Bernice and Charlene - my twin girls. They are indeed very special and warm my hearts every morning with their smiles and singing. I told them that the girls will grow up with a special bond between them. They will have each other for company, they will sing together, they will look after each other when in school, they will negotiate and compromise with each other, they will play imaginary mommy and baby together, they will protect each other, etc. Sometimes they will dance and sing together. Cute right? Maybe next time I will upload their singing and dancing videos :)
Ok, I gotta go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amy Wong said...

Linna, couldn't agree with you more. Amber and Matt enjoy each others' company heaps.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice and very important info.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping
Mysterious Vast Space

Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home